Working with Us
To make our Trust a fantastic place to work
We have been working collaboratively with our System Partners to develop local People Plans with a focus on looking after each other and fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging, as well as action to grow our workforce, train our people, and work together differently to deliver patient care. Our staff have been under increasing pressure since the response to COVID-19 began therefore ensuring our workforce feel supported, happy, and fulfilled in their role is of utmost importance; that they are supported to improve their health & wellbeing, embrace new ways of working and continue their professional development in a compassionate and inclusive culture.
What is important to you?
Our main priorities are:
- Keeping our staff safe, healthy and well
- Creating a culture where everyone feels they belong
- Services appropriately staffed working differently by embracing new ways of working
- Making effective use of our skills & experience to deliver the best possible care
- Expanding & developing our workforce, as well as retaining colleagues for longer
- Putting our values and behaviours at the heart of what we do
We have a wide range of exciting opportunities for people looking to work in a truly integrated NHS organisation. By joining MPFT you will become part of a team who are empowered and supported to deliver care in a way which is consistent with our values:
- Putting people at the heart of what we do
- Empowering people to improve care and wellbeing
- Delivering better health, better care in partnership